ASHER T-DELUXE CUSTOM BELAIR MODEL
Playing the Beach Hop this year? Here’s yer Axe!
Heywire is please to represent one of the most innovative and quality-driven builders in LA, Bill Asher.
Bill has been doing builds and repairs since 1982 and is proud to have a client list including: Ben Harper, Jackson Browne, David Crosby, Natalie Maines, Greg Leisz, Waddy Wachtel to name a few…
Here we have the Asher T-Custom Belair model. Apart from a paint job right out of the fifties (Daphne Blue top and Indian Ivory back and sides), Bill and his team stop at nothing to produce his world-class guitars that are comparable to any of the other Boutique, high end builders around today.
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Finish: Two-Tone Daphne Blue and Indian White
- Decal: Original 1959 Bel Air Dashboard Emblem
- Neck: Rock Maple
- Neck Shape: Slim C
- Radius: 12”
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Bridge: Wilkinson
- Machine Heads: Kluson
- Pickguard: Brushed Silver Anodized pickguard and back plate
- Pickups: Alnico 5 Asher T-Classic pickups
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Dunlop 6155
- Inlays: MOP position markers with Asher logo on headcap
- Capacitors: Emerson .022 Paper in Oil Tone Cap
- Potentiometers: Emerson
- Knobs: barrel
- Controls: 3 way switching, Master Volume, Master Tone, V6 Tonestyler
- Case: G&G hardshell case with Bel Air logo!